RSS : Articles / Comments


Heath Hummingbird Feeder - 3 Oz. Tube Review

08:23, Posted by Elisabeth D Sanchez, No Comment

Heath Hummingbird Feeder - 3 Oz. Tube
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have 2 of these and the hummingbirds favor these over anything else and I don't know why.they can drain the feeders in one or two days so nothing has to get thrown out.the bees congregate at the feeder opening but it seems that the bees and hummers take turns in drinking.I walk the feeder into the house with 4 or 5 bees clinging to the opening and knock them off before coming inside.I guess that might bother some people but it doesn't bother me.The bees are like little nectar junkies and when they get knocked off, they just look for another source of nectar.I think i am going to get a couple more of these because I am happy when the hummers come round and they really do seem to love this little feeder.
avis

Click Here to see more reviews about: Heath Hummingbird Feeder - 3 Oz. Tube

Product Description:
The Heath 3 oz. Hummingbird Feeder has a 3 oz. nectar capacity with a clear tube for easy monitoring of nectar. Has a red base with a yellow flower feeding port.

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Heath Hummingbird Feeder - 3 Oz. Tube now ?

No Comment